Computer Hacking Prevention Middlesbrough
There are millions of people just in the UK who use the internet and there computer everyday, whether if its at work writing up an important essay or in your spare time updating your Facebook profile. The truth is nobody is safe from hacking.
The best ways to keep yourself protected from being hacked is having the latest anti virus protection. Middlesbrough PC Repair can install AVG anti virus protection for you which is one of the leading antivirus protection servers in the whole of the UK.
How Can My Computer Be Hacked?
There are many ways a computer can be hacked and in some cases it cannot be trackable. New ways of hacking is getting more and more advanced as technology develops, here are some of the most common ways that hackers will infiltrate your computer:
- A key logger which is used to obtain passwords and usernames
- Through Malware and Spyware
- Click fraud
- Emails with links to malicious websites or containing viruses and malware
How Do I Know If My Computer Has Been Hacked?
- Fake antivirus messages
- Unwanted browser toolbars
- Redirected Internet searches
- Frequent random popups
- Your friends receive fake emails from your email account
- Your online passwords suddenly change
- Unexpected software installs
- Your mouse moves between programs and makes correct selections
- Your anti malware software, Task Manager, or Registry Editor is disabled and can’t be restarted
- Your bank account is missing money
Middlesbrough PC Repair will scan your computer removing any threat of the hacker. To speak to a operator call us now on 01642 337990